Pages

network cisco ccna gns3 certification arteq

network cisco ccna gns3 certification arteq
a network runs through it

Search insearchofthecert

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

500...

this is my 500th post in 9 months...

when i first started doing this in november last year my original intention was that it'd be a motivator for me as well as a great way to document my progress and keep notes for later reference

it has become more...

in the beginning i didn't care if anyone read it... that was never the point... i still do not care if anyone reads it... i swore that this was for me then,  and if anyone found it helpful along the way, that was collateral damage... this is still for me...

i have received messages from ccie candidates who expressed that this has helped them... though flattered, that thought is quietly amusing... my target audience (if indeed i have one) has always been the struggling pre-ccie candidate, like myself... that has not changed...

where it has proven vital is the effort  of presenting what is decidedly difficult, thereby making it more valuable and sustaining...

reading the material and trying to regurgitate it is not enough... this place helps me to live it...

it's been a hell of a ride so far...

this is only beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment