Pages

network cisco ccna gns3 certification arteq

network cisco ccna gns3 certification arteq
a network runs through it

Search insearchofthecert

Friday, December 7, 2012

new gear...

the ccie deal...


bottom 2 are l2... then 4x3560's... above is one of my 3550's that i screwed around with gns3 connectivity for a while... that will be replaced with a 3750 soon for proper l2 tunneling... one of the routers is the voice router... 2 more routers and 1 3550, 2x7940 phones, not shown...

i'm planning on cabling it up tomorrow...

core, distribution and access, and as many routers as i can stand with gns3...

rack rentals are not for me... you gotta be in it, to win it, baby... can you say fhrp?

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up, your passion is very evident. I was the in the Marines also, got out in '96 and I'm on this crazy CCIE journey myself. I finished up my CCNP in July, passed written in Oct. Hardest part is study plan for the Lab, must have a plan of attack. Congrats on your noise makers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks... ancillary benefit is they keep the cats warm too...

    ReplyDelete